Produced by “Split Jaw Clamp” this reversing unit has a timing feature which you can adjust for the dwell time at the end of the line, prior to the car returning to it’s original destination. Some features of the device are that it senses a loss of current flow through the tracks at the end or car stop. The timer then begins it’s count down, and the track is energized and the car starts up for it’s destination. You can have a branch off the main line as an option. The car(s) need no additional features to use this devise.
Note:May not work with older power packs. Some of these are: MRC (Model Rectifier Corp.) controllers #1500 and Tech II 2500 and the Starr-Tec “Hogger”, walk around system.
The Split Jaw Multi-Stop Reversing Unit is a solid state electronic device that will automatically run a trolley from one end of the line to the other, while making as many stops along the way as desired.
Some of the possible uses for the Split Jaw Reversing Unit:
– Wall or bookcase display track
– Break-in or test track for new engines
– Independent “to and fro” operation of trolley or other layout “effects”
– Christmas tree layout without having to circle the tree
Parts That are Not included are:
– 2 Insulators + 2 insulators + diodes for each intermediate stop.